Last updated 2021-11-18
1. Legal grounds for the processing and purpose of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is primarily that it is necessary to fulfil the agreement with the customer or to comply with the customer's request to enter into agreements regarding the use of the Service on the Website. We process personal data for the purpose of providing you with the requested Service and all actions related to it. For example, your personal data is needed to
- provide the requested Service;
- execute the orders placed through the Website;
- collect and administer the amounts paid to us;
- communicate with us via the Website;
- provide customers with documents for download such as packing slips, order confirmations and invoices;
- offer customer service; and
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activity and generally monitor the appropriate use of the Website and the Service and in accordance with the law and the General Terms and Conditions.
We may process your personal data based on our legitimate interests as for statistical purposes. We want to improve our Website, its characteristics and content and enable you to more easily use and navigate the Website. We use this technical data to analyse the use of the Website and to improve its functionality and ease of use and to better adapt the Website to your needs. Therefore, we may use, for example, cookies on the Website (please take note of our Cookies Policy [www.skankschili.com/uncategorized/cookies-policy]) or other similar technologies for statistical purposes, to collect anonymous and aggregated statistics to help us understand how you use the Website and improve the user-friendliness of the Website.
Furthermore, we may send you direct mail, based on your consent (if required by applicable law). By clicking in the respective check box when using the Service, the customer expressly agrees that we use the customer's contact information (name and email address) to send newsletters via email about our offers as well as new products and services. The customer may withdraw this consent statement at any time (e.g. by e-mail or by following the instructions in the newsletter).
2. Collection of personal data
We collect your personal data to provide you with the requested Service on our Website. We collect the following information:
- basic personal data such as your name/company name, age or date of birth/corporate identity number;
- your contact details such as email address, phone number and address;
- comprehensive information based on your activity on the Website such as credit and debit card numbers, billing and other payment information that you provide, including information required to identify you; and
- correspondence through the Website.
In addition, we will receive certain information automatically through your use of the Website. This technical usage information includes, for example:
- IP address, browser and operator system, date and number of accesses as well as standardized web logging information, the pages of the Website you visit, the time period you spend on those pages and other similar technical usage information.
Technical usage information may constitute personal data or may constitute personal data in combination with other data. To the extent that technical user information constitutes personal data, we will treat the combined data as personal data. This personal data may also be collected via cookies (please take note of our Cookies Policy for more information).
3. Sharing of personal data
We generally do not share the customer's personal data with third parties. However, we may provide third parties with access to personal data in certain cases, namely:
- to public authorities and/or law enforcement officials where this obligation follows from law such as to handle a summons, an injunction or similar legal proceedings;
- to trusted service providers for the purposes concerned above, who work on our behalf and who do not independently use the information we make available to them;
- to our advisors and the potential buyer's advisors in the event that our company is the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets (which in turn will pass on the information to the new owners of the business); and
- when we believe in good faith that access is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government agency's request.
4. Transfers outside the EU/EEA
5. Storage of personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes previously stated. Thereafter, we will delete or anonymize the personal data except where otherwise provided by law or by rights or obligations that are imposed on either party.
We do not use the Website to intentionally collect data or market to children under the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that a child has provided us with their personal data, we will delete such information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with information without their consent, the parent or guardian should contact us via[firstname.lastname@example.org]. We will delete such information within a reasonable period of time
7. Your rights
You have the right to access the personal data we have regarding you. For example, if you believe that the personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct it and in some cases that we restrict or delete it.
You have the right to object to certain processing such as direct marketing and profiling.
You may have the right to data portability, i.e. the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and to have these transferred to a data controller.
If you believe that there are problems with the way we handle your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In Sweden, this is the Swedish Data Protection Authority. You can find contact information via this link.
We maintain a reasonable level of security and have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable and modern technology to protect the data from loss, destruction, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, we restrict access to this information for authorized employees and contractors who need to know the information in order to operate, develop and improve our Website and the Service.
Please note that while we strive to maintain a reasonable level of security for the information we process and handle, no security system can prevent any potential security breaches.
10. Contact us